Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Sponsors for 2012

I am so proud to have such extremely loyal companies that I have developed long term relationships with over the past 4-5 years. These include Pinnacle Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics, Bicycle X-Change, and Brooks Running Shoes...all of whom are back with me for the new season. All of my sponsors are companies who I believe in (and in the case of Pinnacle am fortunate to work for), whose products I use and love, and who I encourage you to use as well.
This year I've partnered with two more businesses who's products and services I've been very happy with and encourage you to explore yourself. I have been using Eddie Ulloa, CMT of Eddie U. Massage in Wichita, KS for my massage therapist needs. Eddie was especially helpful this past year with some hamstring injuries I dealt with most of the year, as well as effectively preparing me for my end of year races at HyVee and Austin 70.3. This off-season I've been getting worked on about every two weeks to fend off the over training bug that develops from the long training hours.
Joe Company, founder of Endurance Company, is an amazing coach who has experience as a professional triathlete and a wealth of education and knowledge in the exercise sciences. Joe has built a large base of endurance athletes and has been a tremendous adviser to me. If you have been looking for a tri coach to help reach your potential it would be time well spent to talk with Joe and see how his plans can benefit your needs.
I'm looking forward to getting back to racing. First up will be Texas 70.3 on April 1st. I will post the rest of my schedule shortly.

No comments: